The OCRIMS (Orange County Risk and Insurance Management Society) Annual Holiday Gala is set for December 10, 2013, from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm, at the Orange Hill Restaurant, located at 6410 E. Chapman Avenue, in Orange.
Their special guest speaker will be Diana Rich, Interim Workers’ Compensation Manager at Clark Enterprises.
Click here for more information and the link to register and pay. Sponsorship opportunities still available.
- 5:30-7:45 Wine Tasting and Casino Games
- 7:45-8:45 Dinner
- 8:30-9:00 Charity Raffle and Auction
- $25 for members with reservation by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 5th
- $35 for guests and nonmembers with reservation
- $45 for late reservations/walk-ins (Walk-ins are not guaranteed a meal)
- $10 for student members (with identification)
Once again, the OCRIMS Holiday Food Drive benefits the worthy Orange County Food Bank
Please help us in collecting the following:
- Canned foods
- Canned juices
- Dry goods
- No glass jars, please
We also accept checks, payable to O.C. Food Bank.
Donations valued at $25 or more will receive a raffle ticket.
Need assistance with registration? Contact Zareen Chaudhry at email@example.com or 714-246-5988.