UPDATE: The Earlybird Deadline has been extended for this month’s OCASSE PDC. Click here for more info or to register.
The Orange County American Society of Safety Engineers brings together Orange County’s top Environmental Health and Safety Professionals and decision makers for their annual Professional Development Conference. Regarded as a very informative day of programs and networking this one day, action packed event will provide you networking opportunities, environmental health and safety topics that will bring you up to date, .6 CEU credits, and a fun day away!
This year we will be holding the conference at the Business Expo Center businessexpocenter.com in Anaheim. We chose this venue so we could bring you more! More room to move about and network and more vendors that will be bringing the newest and best of products in the industry.
Every year the OCASSE PDC strives to bring you the best in workshops and speakers. This years speaker and workshop line-up includes:
- Extended Free Fall ANSI Z359.14 Update and Best Practices in Boom Lifts-Tom Ritter from Falltech
- From HazCom to GHS in 10 Steps-Dolores Salman and Terry Lee from ESIS
- Behavior Based Safety-Thomas Quick
- Managing Safety-Generations-Marjorie Boone from EHS International
- What you need to Know about Cal-OSHA-Dick Monod de Froidville
- Lunch Keynote-ASSE: The Society for Safety Professional Success-James Boretti from Boretti Inc.
So please join us and take advantage of the early bird price by clicking on the Register Now button below. Your registration fee includes, continental breakfast, buffet lunch, snacks, parking, networking and a . 6 CEU certificate.
We know you have choices, thanks for choosing the OCASSE March PDC 2013 for collecting your CEU’s!
Wednesday March 20, 2013 from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM PDT
Business Expo Center
1960 S. Anaheim Way
Anaheim, CA 92805
|Get more information|
|I can’t make it|
Teddi Penewell, CSP
OCASSE President Elect