The National Safety Council is hosting free seminars on the leading cause of workplace fatalities on Feb. 28 and April 25.
Are you doing all you can to keep your employees safe from the #1 cause of workplace fatalities? Cell phone distracted driving is a national epidemic. Nearly 1 in 4 crashes involve cell phone distracted drivers. Businesses without policies prohibiting cell phone use while driving are exposing their employees and themselves to increased risk and liability and putting the lives of everyone on our roads in harm’s way.
Join us for a free one-day seminar where you will learn:
- Why cell phone distracted driving is dangerous
- How employers can be held liable if an employee is involved in a crash where cell phone use was a factor
- What to include in a cell phone policy
- How to build management support for a cell phone policy
- How to educate employees about the policy and ensure compliance
- Scope of problem
- Victim Impact
- Employer Liability
- Employer Case Story
- Challenges: Productivity, Enforcement Technology
Choose from two dates:
- Feb. 28 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the San Diego Convention Center *Must register by Feb. 14
- April 25 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Long Beach Convention Center *Must register by April 11
Registration is required. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today at nsc.org/cellphoneseminars.