The Orange County Chapter of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is hosting an education meeting on November 15, entitled “”Disasters Happen, Are you Ready?”
The meeting will begin at First American Title Company, 1 First American Way, Santa Ana 92707. Tour: Building 9, Program: Building 5.
- Building Tour MEMBERS ONLY* (Bldg 9) 4:30 – 5:30PM
- 2 tours 25 min each, max 20 attendees each tour
- Registration & Networking (Bldg 5) 5:30 – 6:00PM
- Dinner and Panel Discussion 6:00 – 7:15PM
- *Pre-registration required due to security requirements
Click here to download the registration form.
The attendance fee is $40 for members and $75 for non-members.
Emergencies and disasters can happen with no warning and being prepared could cut your financial losses and recovery time. Join us on Thursday November 15th to learn six secrets to planning for and surviving a disaster. A special building tour of the Data Center is available to IFMA members only. Click here for printable information and registration. Click here for online information and registration.
l December 20: Holiday Party. Watch for details.