As you know, September is National Preparedness Month and FEMA invites you to again pledge to prepare by joining the National Preparedness Coalition.
The 2012 National Preparedness Coalition Online Community is the largest community yet, with over 15,500 members connecting and collaborating on emergency preparedness. Members are empowering themselves to prepare and coordinating preparedness activities with family, neighbors, co-workers, and those with whom they may study or worship.
Here are the top 5 reasons to join:
- Get access to the latest useful information to help you prepare.
- Promote your national preparedness event on the calendar.
- Get support and share best practices with over 15,500 members.
- Re-connect with FEMA personnel and others near you in the regional forums.
- Help others prepare and increase our resilience.