Shine the spotlight on your team’s emerging talent. Nominate your organization’s emerging safety leader for the National Safety Council’s Rising Stars of Safety Class of 2012.
The NSC Rising Stars of Safety, presented by DuPont showcases up-and-coming safety professionals younger than 40, who have a track record of demonstrating true leadership in their organization’s safety culture – and promoting continuous safety improvement in the workplace.
We are seeking nominees who:
- Exhibit leadership attributes that distinguish them from their peers
- Have initiated or led a safety initiative with positive, measurable results
- Engage their peers in safety efforts
- Value safety as a critical part of business operations
- Honorees will receive recognition at the 2012 NSC Congress & Expo, in Safety+Health magazine, on nsc.org – and more – throughout the year.
Deadline for nominations is May 31, 2012.