The Santa Ana River Basin Section of the California Water Environment Association hosted their Southern Regional Safety Conference yesterday, at the Phoenix Club in Anaheim. Over 60 members attended, driving from as far away as Goleta, Barstow and Banning.
Exhibitors included Abatix, ehs international, inc., and MISCOwater.
- Ed Stewart, Bureau Veritas – Storm Water Pollution Prevention
- Paul Zoubek, Zoubek Consulting – Arc Flash
- Bill Blake, ehs international, inc. – Traffic Control
- Robin Thorne, SheTech, LLC – Emergency Preparedness
- Steve Wilmes, ASCIP – LOTO
- Diane Pelletier, Pelletier and Associates – Back Injury Prevention
- Art Pedroza, Safety Consultant – Heat Illness Prevention and Fall Protection Awareness
The event was organized by Marjorie Boone, the owner of ehs international, inc. Boone is the Chair of the CWEA’s Safety Committee. She is also the President-Elect of the Santa Ana River Basin Section.