“Leading the Way Into the 21st Century”
There are only 3 days before “Early Bird” Registration for the inaugural California Safety, Health and Environmental Conference ends! The price for the conference will increase from $299 to $375. Get your registrations approved and paid before April 1st! Click here to register today.
April 13th & 14th, 2011
TWO DAYS: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Check-In: 7:00 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.
To obtain further information for the event, including registration, please click on either of the links below:
2011 Callifornia EHS Conference Web Site
2011 California EHS Conference Brochure
- Dr. John Howard, MD, MPH, JD, Director, NIOSH
- Len Welsh , CIH, JD, Division of Occupational Safety & Health DOSH
- Steve Witt, directorate of Cooperative and State Programs for Fed-OSHA
- John Duncan, Director of California Department of Industrial Relations
- Tom Rowe of State Compensation Insurance Fund (SCIF)
- Donna Heidal, MS, CIH, National Initiative Coordinator, NIOSH, Prevention through Design
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Registration includes continental breakfast and lunch on both days and refreshments at each break.
ABIH – Certification of Maintenance Points equaling the equivalent of a maximum of 13 contact hours have been applied for.
BCSP – a maximum of 1.3 Continuation of Certification Points have been approved.