Ever wonder why California did not have its own Safety, Health and Environmental Conference?
Wonder no more! It is coming. The chapters of AIHA and ASSE in California have agreed to develop a California Safety, Health & Environmental Conference slated for April 13th and 14th in Anaheim at the Doubletree Hotel near Disneyland.
This will be the premier SH&E event tailored specifically for Californian issues in SH&E. And most notably, this will be a conference like no other, bringing together diverse groups such as Labor, Government, Insurance, Business, the Environment, Industrial Hygiene, and others in a free flowing exchange of ideas and solutions. In addition to informative break-out sessions, there will also be keynote speakers, roundtable discussions, and vendors to stimulate and educate.
We are pleased to announce such speakers as:
- Dr. John Howard, MD, MPH, JD, Director, NIOSH
- Len Welsh , CIH, JD, Division of Occupational Safety & Health DOSH
- Steve Witt, directorate of Cooperative and State Programs for Fed-OSHA
- John Duncan, Director of California Department of Industrial Relations
- Tom Rowe of State Compensation Insurance Fund (SCIF)
- Donna Heidal, MS, CIH, National Initiative Coordinator, NIOSH, Prevention through Design
California Health, Safety and Environment Conference registration is open now to attendees, sponsors and vendors.
Click here to download the Conference Program.