Ehs International, Inc., is offering two free safety webinars this year, including a Heat Exposure webinar and a webinar about what to do when an OSHA inspector shows up.
Click here to read Ehs’ full webinar schedule and to sign up for the free webinars.
Marjorie Del Toro-Boone started JoshuaCasey back in 1997, along with Cari Elofson, who now heads up safety training at Cal State University, at Fullerton. JoshuaCasey is now part of Ehs International, Inc.
Ehs International, Inc. has gone green – they no longer produce paper products, focusing instead on digital documents. They are also moving their executive offices this month to Foothill Ranch, at 27422 Portola Parkway, Suite 345.
Ehs International, Inc. will continue to provide safety training at their Anaheim location as well, at 915 E. Katella Ave.
Ehs International, Inc. provides popular safety training courses, in both English and Spanish, including:
- 510 OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction Outreach
- 510 OSHA 10/30 Hour General Industry Outreach
- 40 Hour Hazwoper General Site Worker and 8 Hour Hazwoper Annual Refresher
Del Toro-Boone has over 20 years experience in both the applicant and defense field, with expertise in loss prevention and workers Compensation. She has been a certified Educator/Trainer since 1991.
Del Toro-Boone has held numerous positions in leading industry organizations, including the:
- American Society of Safety Engineers/Orange County Chapter, Director of Public Relations from 2000-2003;
- PASMA-Public Agency Safety Management Association-Vendor/Exhibit Chair;
- and Associated General Contractors of California (AGC) Safety and Health Council-Associate Advisor.
Del Toro-Boone currently holds the following board positions: 2010-2011 Vice President-Santa Ana River Basin Section (SARBS), and 2010-2011 Vice Chair Safety Committee-California Water Environment Association (CWEA).
Del Toro-Boone has also received multiple awards most recent include, 2006 AGC Safety Award of Excellence for contribution to industry and 2010 SARBS volunteer recognition award.