Please join the OCASSE as we welcome Allergan EHS professionals as they share their EHS Audit experience with the Chapter.
Sulaiman Hamidi, Manager, EHS-Global Technical Operations at Allergan, will present his company’s Corporate Environmental, Health and Safety Audit process from the pre-audit through the post audit stage. The presentation will provide an overview of the tools, procedures, and metrics used within Allergan’s EHS audit program. Within the context of the audit program Sulaiman will also provide an overview of Allergan EHS Management System.
- · Overview of Allergan
· Overview of Allergan’s EHS Management System
· Why we Audit?
· Type of Audits
· Audit Frequency
· Audit Process – pre – audit (team makeup, training, scheduling ..)
· Audit Process – onsite visit (approach, protocol, scoring, closing meeting, audit report)
· Audit Process – Corrective/Preventive Action plan, program metrics
· Overall Program Challenges.
The July meeting was very well-attended! If you weren’t there, make plans to attend a future meeting, PDC or technical tour. More information about 2010-2011 chapter events can be found at our website
www.orangecounty.asse.org – click on the Meetings and Events tab at the top.
Look for the OCASSE Newsletter soon with even more information about upcoming events and safety-related updates.
Stay Safe and Happy!
Scott Myles, CSP
OCASSE President, 2010-2011