If you are under voluntary evacuation orders, OC Animal Care recommends finding a boarding facility for your pets or you may bring them to OC Animal Care for free boarding until the incident is over. OC Animal Care is located at 561 The City Drive South, Orange, CA. 92868. Those needing assistance due to physical constraints, please contact OC Animal Care at 714-935-6848.
If you are under mandatory evacuation orders, it is recommended that you bring your pets to OC Animal Care for free boarding until the incident is over. OC Animal Care is located at 561 The City Drive South, Orange, CA. 92868. Those needing assistance due to physical constraints or if you are unable to get to your property to retrieve your pets, please contact OC Animal Care at 714-935-6848.
Horses and/or Livestock Evacuation
Horse owners may evacuate their animals to the OC Fair and Event Center (OCFEC).
– Only large livestock and horses will be accepted (Smaller domestic pets such as cats and dogs should be sheltered at local veterinary clinics, animal hospitals or shelters. Contact OC Animal Care at 714-935-6848 for locations offering emergency shelter.)
– Only animals from areas under official evacuation orders (voluntary or mandatory) can be accepted for emergency shelter at OCFEC (please contact OC Animal Care at (14-935-6848 for a list of alternate locations.)
– Call 714-708-1588 to inform OCFEC Guest Relations Department how many animals are being dropped off prior to arrival.
– Enter Gate 8 from Arlington Drive.
– Animal owners must provide food, medication, supplies and any specific care instructions for their animals.
– Visiting and care hours for animal owners are from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily. Please call (714) 708-1588 to make arrangements for deliveries and providing care outside of the regular hours (10:00 PM – 6:00 AM).
Please click here to find out the latest emergency information.